Observing the COVID-19 outbreak, we are now running the conference in complete online mode and we are delighted to inform you that, the conference committee has decided to keep registration fee of Rs. 3500/- for Indian Nationals and $ 100 for International authors across all categories.
|Full time PhD Scholars/ PG|
|Full time PhD Scholars/ PG|
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES(1) At least one of the author(s) should register to present the paper at the conference.
(2) You are now requested to register for MIDAS-2020 by paying the registration fees (NEFT/ RTGS Transfer/PayU) latest by 25th July 2020.
(3) After payment, you are requested to fill this form: https://forms.gle/a2rx7HSZVBE4SgVC8
(4) Kindly ensure that your paper (CRC Copy) is formatted as per Springer AIS Template (Word Template) / (Latex Template) (not exceeding 12 pages written in A4 size). Please refer the attached springer template for preparation of your paper.
(5) You also have to maintain a separate files indicating the action taken on reviews, this file will also be required by Springer. The file is available at : https://www.icmidas.in/resources/reviewactiontaken.docx
(6) The CRC copy, copyright form, registration form and permission request form will be collected in due course of time with a separate email.
(7) All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
(8) Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings (as chapters in edited volumes of Springer AIS Series).
(9) Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable: The authors may choose the option to present the paper through SKYPE. (Only for authors outside of India can opt to present over SKYPE as for Corona OutBreak).
(10) For a single author, multiple papers(maximum 2 papers); the author can avail 10% discount on 2nd paper.
(11) For single paper, multiple authors can present with multiple registration fees(Conference committee may consider discount option)
(12) The certificate will be given to registered participant(s) only.
FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
(2) Pay using the payment options given below
(3) Upload details on this link https://forms.gle/a2rx7HSZVBE4SgVC8
(4) Keep your CRC ready with changes suggested in reviews and update paper on the easychair portal.
(5) We will be collecting rest details along with the Regular Authors.
» Author Guidelines
» Springer Template in .doc format
» Springer Template in Latex Format
PLAGIARISM POLICY(1) The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software’s like Turnitin/iThenticate. The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
(2) Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article. If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
(3) Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it. If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
BANK DETAILSWhile making online payment, authors are further requested to mention their Paper ID and Name in Payment Remark to enable us to trace your payment in the Bank Statement. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any
Name of the Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Niranjanpur, Dehradun
Name of Account: Next Generation Computing Technology Society
Account Number: 20721131000298
IFSC code: ORBC0102072