|Full time PhD Scholars/ PG||4000||150$|
|Full time PhD Scholars/ PG||5000||200$|
REGISTRATION GUIDELINES(1) At least one of the author(s) should register to present the paper at the conference.
(2) You need to fill and submit Conference Registration Form. (Download Registration Form)
(3) Kindly ensure that your paper is formatted as per Springer AIS Template (Word Template) / (Latex Template) (not exceeding 12 pages written in A4 size). Please refer the attached springer template for preparation of your paper.
(4) All papers must be submitted online via easychair submission portal.
(5) All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
(6) Only papers presenting original content with novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings (as chapters in edited volumes of Springer AIS Series).
(7) Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable: The authors may choose the option to present the paper through SKYPE. (Only for authors outside of India can opt to present over SKYPE as for Corona OutBreak).
» Author Guidelines
» Springer Template in .doc format
» Springer Template in Latex Format
PLAGIARISM POLICY(1) The paper prior to submission should be checked for plagiarism from licensed plagiarism software’s like Turnitin/iThenticate. The similarity content should not exceed 15% (in any case either self contents or others). Further, you have to strictly implement the following ethical guidelines for publication:
(2) Any form of self-plagiarism or plagiarism from others' work(s) should not be there in an article. If any model / concept / figure / table / data / conclusive comment by any previously published work is used in your article, you should properly cite a reference to the original work.
(3) Also language of explaining it should not be same as language of the work from which you have adopted it. If you are using any copyrighted material, you should acquire prior permission from the copyright holder.
BANK DETAILSWhile making online payment, authors are further requested to mention their Paper ID and Name in Payment Remark to enable us to trace your payment in the Bank Statement. Kindly also note to add the applicable bank charges, if any
Name of the Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: Niranjanpur, Dehradun
Name of Account: Next Generation Computing Technology Society
Account Number: 20721131000298
IFSC code: ORBC0102072